Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
High-Level View of Who You Are
- Experienced. At least 1-2 years of professional experience. Prior agency experience is preferred but not required.
- A communicator. You err on the side of over-communicating. Whether it’s over email, on the phone, or in person—with your clients or with your teammates—you constantly keep the extended team in the loop, and you’re not afraid to ask questions and speak up.
- Detailed. You love to stay organized, and project management is a strength for you. No detail is too small.
- Cool under pressure. You’re not afraid of a deadline, and you’re comfortable navigating challenging conversations with clients.
- A leader. The success of a campaign is ultimately your responsibility. You can make the tough decisions, guide the extended team, and advocate across the clients and your teammates to make sure you’re executing the best possible campaign.
- A people person. You’re excited to build new relationships, and you’re comfortable, friendly and direct in your communications with lots of different types of people.
- Passionate about social media. You’re going to be spending a lot of time looking at Instagram pages and watching YouTube videos – yes, that’s your job – so it helps if you’re someone who already enjoys following influencers that are meaningful to you. While not a requirement, it’s a good indicator that you’ll love this role.
- Energetic and enthusiastic. You’re excited to be a part of a fast-growing, fast-changing, industry-defining environment. You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and you’re not afraid of a little ambiguity. Even when the answer may not be clear, you feel confident asking questions and making decisions with the best interest of the company, and the influencer, in mind.
What You Will Be Doing
The Influencer Coordinator is at the core of our managed services team. This role works closely with social media influencers around the world to recruit, negotiate, contract and manage influencers’ work on campaigns. You’ll take the time to understand the client’s needs and then hand-pick the very best influencers, big and small, to participate in the campaign. You’ll work closely with the Account Management team to make sure every step of a campaign is executed smoothly, and that each influencer has all they need to succeed.
Some of the Things You’ll Be Responsible For
- Hand-selecting the very best influencers for each campaign after taking time to clearly understand the client’s vision. You will work across social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
- Recruiting influencers from around the world join the FYI community and participate in campaigns.
- Negotiating with and contracting influencers for campaigns.
- Managing and reviewing influencer work throughout campaigns.
- Building and investing in long-term relationships with influencers and influencer management agencies.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to project manage the influencer side of campaigns.
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite
- Solid understanding of social media
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that cares about people
- Medical Insurance: Company contributes $250.00 per month to a Corporate Medical Insurance Plan. The Company also offers dental and vision insurance plans.
- Vacation Days: You will be eligible for Ten (10) vacation days per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Sick Days: You will be eligible for 40 paid sick hours per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Flex Schedule: Employees work remotely every Monday and Friday
- Celebrations: We celebrate everything. From birthdays to holidays and from client success to company growth, be ready to high five. A lot.
Culture: In 2018, the Phoenix Business Journal named Find Your Influence as a finalist in their annual Best Places to Work awards. The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.