Founded in 2013, Find Your Influence (FYI) is the leading SaaS-based influencer marketing solution built by marketers for marketers. Relied on by many of the top brands across the United States, FYI leverages proprietary technology for discovering influencers, managing campaigns and tracking metrics. In an ever-evolving digital marketplace, FYI manages relationships with brands and pairs them with the right influencers to deliver guaranteed results. FYI is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
What You Will Be Doing
What Makes You a Great Fit for This Role (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or additional 4 years equivalent experience
- 5 years development experience in C#
- 2 years developing in .NET Core
- 3 years developing in SQL
- Experience writing RESTful web services using .NET Core
High-Level View of Who You Are (Desired Qualifications)
- Experienced using Git for Source Control
- Experienced using MS SQL Server and T-SQL for stored procedures
- Experienced using Python
- Experienced writing NUnit/xUnit unit tests
- Experienced using Build tools such as MSBuild, NANT or PSAKE
What You Can Expect From FYI
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that cares about people
- Medical Insurance: Company contributes $250.00 per month to a Corporate Medical Insurance Plan. The Company also offers dental and vision insurance plans.
- Vacation Days: You will be eligible for Ten (10) vacation days per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Sick Days: You will be eligible for 40 paid sick hours per calendar year, prorated based on your date of hire.
- Flex Schedule: Employees work remotely every Monday and Friday
- Celebrations: We celebrate everything. From birthdays to holidays and from client success to company growth, be ready to high five. A lot.
Culture: In 2018, the Phoenix Business Journal named Find Your Influence as a finalist in their annual Best Places to Work awards. The team at FYI is close-knit because our founders hire and mentor employees to not only to care about the work they create but to care about, and care for, one another. The culture at FYI feels more often like a family gathering that you look forward to attending instead of a job that you dread showing up to every day.